| I am sprinkled with sawdust already... |
| Unfinished Lakshmi |
| Googly Lakshmi |
Then I thought about dressing in something stylish,
but ended up wearing housewife couture:
| The sweatshirt is covered in colorful mushrooms. Very inappropriate for grown up me. |
Then I made hot dogs and baked beans for dinner and we all lived happily ever after.
I have been working in my Etsy shop and doing the mom thing. My two kids are pretty fabulous. My husband is a sergeant in the Army, and he too is quite fabulous, having been born in the jungles of Thailand as his family fled war torn Cambodia. Me? I left home young and joined the Army. After serving four years, I went to college and became a teacher.
And here I am today, a thirty-two year old stay at home mom who wishes like the dickens she had the fashion courage of Tavi. Life is funny like that.
I tried to fix the formatting on this, but sometimes you just have to say whatever. Or whatev.
ReplyDelete