Thursday, January 26, 2012

I commit $1.75 FASHION CRIMES, by the light of my Barbie kitchen.

I know this is a crime against fashion, but this is an outfit I like. Again, I can't seem to dress my age. Oh, the silliness of it all! But isn't this outfit so out of the bounds of what fashion is supposed to be... that it is almost fashion again?

Here's the run down:
1. denim skirt from Target
2. Max Studio empire waisted tank, I bought it for $1.75 at a thrift store (I hear this is actually a respectable label of some kind.)
3. chocolate brown button down cardigan, again, Le Tarzhay

4. cream and brown Chuck Taylor low-tops (converse is ageless, right?)

Who says pleated shirts don't go with cardigans? Someone, surely.

Mom-ing is easy.

Fashion is hard.
That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...