Thursday, January 26, 2012

Mommy's Secret Daytime Activities

This dress is supa-fly though. I saved it from obscurity, and you get
get it in my shop. Ye-haw!
Just what do SAHMs do all day long. Of course there is the daily housework + kids + errands... but what else. I do the etsy thing. I gives me a reason to shop, to make, to "model" (I say that word with big fat finger quotes), to edit; to make me feel like I have a job. I also sing. LOUDLY. Sometimes I dance, but those times are less frequent because I like to forget I'm 32- doing high kicks that cause pains and sometimes falls.
Anyhow, here's a photo that combines a few of those happy activities. Notice I'm headless? These are the reasons:
1. I make ridiculous faces when I dance
2. It was a no make up/ sloppy ponytail day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...