I am as pleased as a Georgia peach to have a selection of plus size vintage available in my shop! The chatter around the way is that there are oodles of curvy dolls out there searching it out. Not only did I hit the mother load of sixties era dresses, I also found a delightful lady to model them. Check her out! You can snag one for yourself >>>JUST CLICK HERE<<< to go to the shop. The selection ranges up to size 22 1/2 and every measurement is availableFriday, March 23, 2012
Plus Size Vintage has arrived!
I am as pleased as a Georgia peach to have a selection of plus size vintage available in my shop! The chatter around the way is that there are oodles of curvy dolls out there searching it out. Not only did I hit the mother load of sixties era dresses, I also found a delightful lady to model them. Check her out! You can snag one for yourself >>>JUST CLICK HERE<<< to go to the shop. The selection ranges up to size 22 1/2 and every measurement is available
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment